Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Blog of my Dreams

I'm still here, back from DC and enmeshed in the day to day of my life and pondering what to write about here.

BUT I just had to share a blog I just found (that perhaps everyone else already knows about) that has got me inspired and excited and feeling creative Cecil Vortex "...a churning urn of burning funk..."

There are quite a few reasons I'm loving this site so much. The guy has great musical taste, as evidenced by his The Bands I've Seen Project (many I've seen as well), the Conversations on Creativity are fantastic; the questions and answers move far beyond what most interviews on creativity manage to capture and he's just plan funny and critical in a way I enjoy.

Worth checking out and adding to my own list of Inspiring and Informing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home