Friday, November 10, 2006


Sit right down. I don't know what I'm doing back in the blogosphere. I just want something simple to keep track of projects and to enable me to participate in other bloggy activities that require having a blog. My previous incarnation won't be up for much longer. I don't want to pay and I don't much want to play with Moveable Type so here I am again. We'll see...Now I just need a digital camera that works, mine died. Here is one of the last pictures it uploaded for me.; a cushion cover I knit inspired by Alterknits, but in a mosiac design of my choice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah D said...

Jeanne -- It's so nice to see you back in action... thinking of you quite a bit, but at a lack of useful words. Perfectionists suffer from this often. Beautiful cushion!!!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger leendaluu said...

welcome back to the blogging world. I was just lamenting about how boring my blog was and thought I would seek you out because you are always WAAAAY more interesting. Even your Thanksgiving meal was way more interesting. Hope all is good in the South. The past week here has been fabulous, especially for Ithaca...

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home