Friday, November 10, 2006


Sit right down. I don't know what I'm doing back in the blogosphere. I just want something simple to keep track of projects and to enable me to participate in other bloggy activities that require having a blog. My previous incarnation won't be up for much longer. I don't want to pay and I don't much want to play with Moveable Type so here I am again. We'll see...Now I just need a digital camera that works, mine died. Here is one of the last pictures it uploaded for me.; a cushion cover I knit inspired by Alterknits, but in a mosiac design of my choice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanne -- It's so nice to see you back in action... thinking of you quite a bit, but at a lack of useful words. Perfectionists suffer from this often. Beautiful cushion!!!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home